Sunday 8 April 2007

I feel happy~~


Sometime I feel so happiness, because there are so many people love me and care me anytime. For example, my father, mother, and all my friends. When you have some trouble or difficult they will give you help anytime, when you are unhappy, they will accompany in your surroundings. So we must learn how to thankful those people. Especially, now I want to thank my father. I want to say that without your support, I can not have such a happiness life, you let me feel what is the happiest thing, and how to treasure the life. Also, I want to thanks all my friends, because their help and support, letd me feel the value of friendship is forever.
In a word, tonight, I have never feel so happiestness, I just want to say let us learn have a heart of grateful, and to treat everyone . if you do it, you will find that the world is full of love, and you will fell your life is happines!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

You are so right with this. Sometime we are blind to the love and happiness around us. We just need to open our eyes and see it all around us.

suby said...

Yes, if we can open our eyes, we will find that our life is full of love and happiness, and then you will feel that your life is so meaningful!!!!

single said...

我只认识单词,所以我只看懂一点点~呵呵...

single said...

我只认识单词,所以我只看懂一点点~呵呵...

ifree said...

Growing up is a painful process for a human life. Parental caring is so important to flat the painless for one's childhood. Enjoy your sweet time under the wings of your parents. Your father is great, So am I. ;)

suby said...

Thanks your comments, yes,you are right, I have a happiness life and a good father. I will value it .
I think you also a good father, your daughter will praice of you, wish you have a happiness family~~~`