Friday 13 April 2007

How warm are they??


How warm is it? from the expression of this little girl's eyes, we can feel that they have a hard lives, they hope have a happy life, they look forward to your help!!!


How warm are they? from thos two kinds of picture, you can feel it~~~~~

"How warm are they?" is a kinds of program of CCTV, when I saw this program,my heart was deeply moved by those children, because their spirit was encourage me . who can image that in so badly environment they also can study hard, and live happiness without complain their life.
How warm is it? what is warm. in different environment will have different demands, the rich people can live in a warm house and sleeping in a comfortable bed, and have a happiness lives. but the poor people only have broken socks , broken clothing, and a pair of broken shoes, but they still live happiness. when you compare with those children, I think we will realize that we are so lucky and happiness, we want to value and have optimize attitude to treat our lives.
Those children was so lovely and simplicity, they must be in an warm classroom study, in the warm bed sleeping...... they must live a warm life, but they don't, what pity they are!. So we must call on more and more people to care those poor children, I think it just cost you a little strength and will help those children. How warm is it? I think everyone have might to feel it. so I hope everyone give a kindhearted aid to those children and let them have a happy childhood.
How warm is it? I think everyone have might to feel it, so let us have a heart of kindhearted to treats those society, and you will feel more and more warm, just like one lyric of the songs" if everyone will give a little love, the world will become more beautiful!!!!!!


In so cold weather, how they warm thermselves, and what kinds of food they eat, from those pictures ,I think you can feel that what warm are they!!

Because those place are short of waters, in so cold weather, they also want to go to the place which is far away to take the drink water!!!!

6 comments:

Kasun said...

Hi, I really appreciate your work. You have good hart. That’s y u r so beautiful. I like ur blog very much.
Thanks.
Kasun Sanjeewa
skype: sanjeewa2006)

suby said...

Thanks for your supports, and I am glad to make a friend with you!!!I hope we can communicatig in my blog !!!

~Sunny Stars in my mind~ said...

It's a hard life...how pity are them.

suby said...

Yes, those children's life are so hard. so we must call on more people to help them. give them a happiness childhood!!!!

lujie said...

~~I feel we are so happiness when I looked at the pictures.~~
We ought to treasure what we own now.

Mike Minzes said...

Happiness is not in the clothes we wear, or the bed we sleep in or the money we have in our pockets. It's about family and friends.
Without them, all the money in the world is not going to replace happiness.

I love reading your stuff. You are insightful and a kind, loving person.