Wednesday 4 April 2007

~~@ crazy midwinter @~~

Can you image that he is eating the food now? haha,. I can not help laughing~~~~~
hehe. my friend, she is eating the"Tang Yuan".

this is the dining room. because people played so crazy that it look so badly, my friends play a game by flours, everything full of the color of white, so we called it" white war"~~~




hehe, this is me , I was be attract on by my friends. can you see me nearly full of flours, is it like a snowman? haha~~~so funny!!!
Last year we have a crazy midwinter, up to the present even remain fresh in my memory. Because in our hometown, in midwinter everyone must eat the something we call it “Tang yuan”. So in that night, we cook “Tang yuan” with ourselves. After finished enjoying the daintiness food, we began the interesting game. We took out the remained flours which were cooking for the “Tang yuan”, and began the “white war”.




2 comments:

ifree said...

It reminds me the Birthday Parting in the west. People like to make fun to each other with cream on the cake. The luckest one's face is full of white cream after he/she made his/her birthday wish. What's your best wish? I'm not supposed to steal your secret in your heart.

suby said...

haha, I know people in birthday like to play such funny game.hehe, what is my best wish in my birthday ? it is a secret.~@~!