Monday 9 April 2007

Blog strategy

This is my first time to create a blog. So between the process of doing my blog I have some idea to share with you.
(1) Firstly, I like write something about my daily life, and some sentiments about myself, so
I just want people can share my happy, my idea and keep on communicating from the blog.
(2) Because my blog is not profession, so at the beginning, I post some interesting story and some photos about me and my friends, otherwise, I also add some widget which I think is interesting. But I find that my click rate is so low, so I try another way to promote my blog. I go to some blogger forum to post my comments and add the some interesting forum, sometimes I also visit some people’s blog, and leave some comments. And also I leave a my comments in the QQ. Skype, and so on.
(3) About my blog’s blueprint, I want to go on add something I think is more value. And let the people keep on communicating in my blog’s comments. And the point is to rout the click rate. So
I think I am not only want to do a good blog, but also want to learn how to publish the blog. In a word, I want to create a synthesis blog and will be know to the people all over the world
.

5 comments:

single said...

爱,可以让你快乐!

suby said...

yes, if you have a heart full of love, I think everyone's life will become more and more happy~~~~~

Mike Minzes said...

You are creating good things, suby. this is a great blog.

ifree said...

nice to know your ambitious, move on, suby.

suby said...

Thanks, I will try my best to do it well.