Wednesday 28 March 2007

Getting mature


Now I’m in college and a “respectale”20 years of age. I still don’t feel like an adult. In fact, I was a mature kid. I had with my parents that went something like this.
My parents: “when are you going to grow up?”
Me: “when are you going to start treating me like a grown-up?”
When I was still a senior student my mother even told to me “hard studying and don’t make boyfriend, you still a kid” now that I’m in college I used to tell my mother “I don’t feel very good in my life, sometimes I would suddenly fall in sad but I don’t know why?” my mother said “you are already an adult but not a kid, or you should make a boyfriend and learn how to face the trouble of your life” so funny! I still a kid one year ago now I was encouraged make boyfriend by my mother. There is the different between senior student and college student?
Am I an adult yet?

4 comments:

~Sunny Stars in my mind~ said...

~~~~~Support u 4ever~~~~

suby said...

hehe, thanks, I Will try my best to do a perfect blog.

ifree said...

I'm not sure.... but when I overheard the song "I'm not a girl, yet not a woman", I just feel something subtle behind it. Your mum is right, who's the luckest one. ;-)

suby said...

yes,you are right. maybe I am the luckest one~~~~~~`